Kel~ My Story: Hello from hk (:

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello from hk (:


I'm posting from HK Central Library~! Yes, that's the view I have RIGHT NOW. I'm here in HK until October 5, which gives me quite a few days to play around (: Okay recap here we go! (Only a short one though, not much time xD)

Thursday I finished uni at 3pm. Headed home immediately because I hadn't packed anything - at all. So after packing we went to the airport and blah blah blah flew to Singapore! (: We had a 3.5 hour wait in Terminal 3, which meant 3 hours including travelling around. One comment I must make about Terminal 3 - the toilet sensors need to be fixed xD They're meant to flush when they sense someone leaving the toilet. Mine flushed several times when I was still on it. So after a while roaming Changi Terminal 3, we head over to our gate and board the plane. Unlike the flight to Singapore, which was packed, this flight to HK was empty. Even the flight crew expected more people than that. The flight, for some unknown reason, decided to take off 40 minutes late. No idea why.I watched a few Japanese movies on the way, the English ones I already have on Hard Drive XD

So we reach HK... it is HOT. Each time we're walking along the streets on hk, I feel SO relieved when we even PASS BY an OPEN DOOR with AIR CONDITIONING. It takes ages to sleep at night too. It's different to the hot summers in perth, because it's so much more humid. Coming down during the plane's decent, you can see how foggy the air is in hk.

So over Fri, Sat and Sun, my family and I take part in a 法會. I'm still so tired and sore from all that. Will post more about that, probably when I get back to Perth.

So, I'm running out of time here now, but... we have a few days now to just do... whatever! xD First thing's first though... I found the perfect excuse to buy a new phone: I lost my phone. Yes, it's sad ): I was on the bus yesterday and it must have slid out of my pocket as I got up to get off the bus. So yeah, I lost my phone and my memory card. It sucks. I did also lose something else on there, but I guess I didn't wanna keep it really, I just didn't know how to get rid of it (:

Sigh how I wish I had a good net connection I'm missing out on so much stuff that I wanna dl and watch xD So when I get back I gotta get these first:
  • Kaichou 25
  • Bleach
  • Occult Gakuin
  • Amagami SS
  • Fairy Tail
    ...for now...

    I'm Kel, and this is my story~
  • 2 comments:

    1. That's awesome you're in Hong Kong right now. It's hot here in Taiwan too, even though it's meant to be past the middle of autumn already. Ahh, that's sad about your phone but lik you said, a chance to get a new and better one!

      ReplyDelete
    2. ahahahah lol at ur toilet! xD haihhh jealous jealous jealous jealous

      ReplyDelete