Kel~ My Story: Hmmm...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hmmm...

I know it's been a while since my last blog post and I've been meaning to post one but... well a post is being worked on but I want to post about something else first.

I feel sad and scared... and I feel like my brother is very unlucky. During our trip to hong kong, he went on a walk with my grandparents at the park. After a while he started running around a bit. Eventually his left foot started hurting. Eventually it started swelling. My parents took him to see a doctor and they said he just twisted his ankle. It was a $180HKD appointment. The next day there wasn't any improvement so my parents took him to see the doctor again. This time the doctor said he twisted some nerves in his foot. Completely different to what they said yesterday.

Four more appointments and a lot of medicine later, there was no improvement. Someone else suggested a special type of therapist in Wan Zai. My parents took him there at the first available appointment. I didn't go along, but during the appointment, I got a missed call from mum. Curious as to what it was, I called back. She didn't lock her phone and ended up calling me. However, she also told me that the therapist had said that after the appointment, his foot should be strong enough to go walking and so they were going to go around shopping a bit before heading home.

That's the end of that chapter.

Now, the next chapter... the next few days his swollen foot seemed to get better and better. There was a bit of itching, but the swelling got better - a lot better, and he said it didn't hurt as much as before, which was good. Upon returning to Perth however, the itching got worse and worse. 2 days ago, his foot began to swell again. We called our doctor friend and he had a look at it and gave him some antibiotics and cream for it. That didn't seem to help much. Just seeing how much pain he'd in puts me down, he was playing wii this morning. The whole time he was thumping his foot on the ground trying to stop the itching. The last few nights he's been walking around aimlessly for the same reason.

Now, what's scaring me the most. I was at work earlier. I finished at 8:30 and was waiting for my parents to pick me up. Normally they're a bit early and get there 5 mins or so before, but today it had already been 20 minutes and they weren't here. Then I thought - oh that's right, the doctor was coming to see my brother again today, maybe they're still going? I called home to check, and apparently mum was already on the way. As soon as I got in the car I asked her how my brother was and what the doctor said. She told me. Now, his foot is even more swollen, and there's (I don't know what you call it in English but I'm just gonna say bubbles), 5 of them on the back of his foot. When I see them I feel... S: The doctor told us that it could possibly be a bite from a poisonous spider, and that if we see a red line running up his leg, then he'll have to go into hospital for surgery ):

I don't know why all the bad stuff has to happen to him. I'd rather be the one with the fat foot right now ):

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

2 comments:

  1. :(

    I hope your brother's foot heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an allergic reaction!
    I got one last time don't know from what on my foot also. It's like these tiny bubbles, but eventually they went away. Not as bad as your brother's though I think. It was really itchy and I took some antihistamines, but it became darker in colour at the site of healing because i was scratching it.. I hope he gets better though..

    ReplyDelete