Kel~ My Story: Random mesh of updates post (:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random mesh of updates post (:

I actually have another post that is probably 10% completed, which is about my trip to hk, but I think that I don't actually want to talk about it THAT much, so I'm writing another post, one that's full of completely random stuff that's been going on in no particular order (:

So let's just start with a followup of my previous post, which surprisingly was about a week ago. My brother's foot is much better now. The swelling on his foot is almost completely gone. The huge bubbles that were on his foot... well... I know I said we should just leave them, but one of them burst by itself, which means we had to bandage it up, but the other ones were in the way of the bandages, so in the end we did in fact burst them all, so that his foot could be bandaged. His foot's always slightly moist and a little bit wrinkly now, but it's MUCH better than how it was before. He should be able to go back to school soon, and yes, he DOES want to go back to school. Seeing the condition of his foot now makes me feel so much better.

Now, just thinking back, when I first started this blog, most of the posts were about the shows I watch. Now it seems that I am too lazy to write a post after each and every episode of anything I watch. Also, I seem to be writing fewer regular posts too. It's probably because I'm lazy and not in a good and/or writing mood most of the time. S keeps bugging me to update my blog hahaha. I'M UPDATING NOW, SEE? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? xD

The new Anime season has begun! Fall 2010 features quite a vast variety of new anime. Along with the new season, I'm doing a few updates and changes to my "Currently Following" page. First of all, will be the addition of new series I am following this season. These will include (but are not limited to)
  • Pokemon: Best Wishes!
  • Bakuman!
  • Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  • The World God Only Knows
  • Yosuga no Sora
    The new addition to the page itself will be a set of "Badges" for each series. This is still in the BETA phase, and a few more new badges will be introduced soon. Basically they are like tags. So far there is a New, Top Pick, and Discontinued badge. They will be awarded to series upon meeting certain aspects relating to the badges requirements.

    Aaand now I'm tired and have a bit of a headache so I'll continue this later (:

    I'm Kel, and this is my story~
  • 2 comments: