Kel~ My Story: Randomculuonc (:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Randomculuonc (:

First off...

Happy Birthday to Edna Lee


Next up, I suddenly have a hatred for people who you always say hi to first, but they never say hi to your first, and if you don't say hi, they just ignore you. Also I hate people who won't shut up. And people who won't shut up or stop annoying you until there's something they need from you. (:

Now, already mentioned this today, but thought I'd mention it again: UNIFI. (:

So... basic outline of today's events... Got up at 7:45ish, and got ready to go to uni and then lazed around for 15 mins or so. Left home at ~8:10. Got on the 511 bus to Murdoch Station to get the train in to Esplanade then the 78 into Uni. The moment I stepped off the 78, I suddenly felt an agonizing neckpain in the back left of my neck. Was hurting SO MUCH whenever I turned my head slightly to the left.

So I did my usual FB, MSN, etc stuff and then got a msg from Gab asking where I was.He came around to sci lib and we looked at the solutions to the 2d and 3d animations labs. Then... we got sidetracked and I started watching anime and he started looking up stuff on forums. xD. ANd then we went to our Graphics Lecture. Was kinda boring, felt quite sleepy ):

Went back to Science Library after, and got access to Unifi (: Then tried torrenting, didn't work too well... will try again tomorrow xD Afterwards I took out some books... which were still wet from yesterday's rain =/ So I spent the next few hours surfing facebook, and eating Hello Pandas. xD.

Afterwards, I was GOING to leave uni at around 4, but a series of events which I cannot discuss happened and I ended up leaving around 6 i think.

On a random note that I just remembered: Bleach filler next week, don't expect too much ): And the pic of Ichigo in the bleach 286 post... I should really caption that with "RAEP?" xD

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

2 comments:

  1. am i the friend who never say hi or the friend who never stops talking and being annoying?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, hello pandas, i'm so addicted to them.

    ReplyDelete