Kel~ My Story: Hmmm sooooo...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hmmm sooooo...

Today's story... bad day bad day bad day (: After sleeping at 1am, I wake at 6am... figure it's too early, went back to sleep. Next thing I know, it's 8:30. I had no classes today, but I PLANNED to be at uni from 9am-6pm to study and use Unifi (: So... I get up, get on the bus at 9:05, saw A on the train, called him, but he didn't pick up so I poked him, and then I made it to uni at 9:40. I head over and get in my spot on 3rd floor of the Science Library. After my usual facebooking, I start my study. Soon after, I start getting calls from home asking me to do some stuff. I do it. Then I get more calls and more calls. I'M TRYING TO STUDY. I HAVE A TEST AND A MIDSEM THIS WEEK. ): After I get a bit of study done, I head down to get some lunch. It was already 1:15. I went down to science cafe and wasn't too intrigued by the menu, so I took a walk over to the Ref. As I walked in, guess what, I got another call. So I stand next to the drinks section for 5 minutes taking my call. I buy my lunch, sit down, and then immediately have to start making calls and texting. Seriously, I'm getting fed up of having to do all this. So after my very... interrupted lunch, I got back to my spot in the library. I sit down, I get another message, and have to go down to make a call. I'm meant to get a call back after 20 minutes, but I got nothing. That was the end of the calls. Thankfully. I managed to spend the remaining 3 hours studying, which was good. I managed to get through 3.5/4 topics i needed to study for my test. Then, at 6pm, reluctantly I decided to head home. When I finally arrive home, *that guy* has gone MIA. The phone number he gave us was fake, it turns out he doesn't actually live at his address, and we had 3 of us going around Perth looking for him. Still no luck. If you didn't have something we need, I seriously would not bother with you, at all. I hope you know that.



So, after a long time of nagging and ranting and I don't know what else, I quit and go take a shower. Afterwards I just sit in bed, not checking facebook, not replying to my msn (save for a few people), and just... throwing my thoughts at S through skype. Seriously I don't know why my life has to be so... >.< I don't even know how to describe it. Put bluntly, I'm glad to help anyone, BUT I DON'T want to be helping you EVERY step of the way. You can't always depend on someone else, you need to trust, believe, and depend on yourself more than you know. I won't be there to help you when you have a math question you can't solve in an exam, when you're in the middle of a fight with your boyfriend, or when someone is harassing you. There is a limit to which you can ask for help. Please try to realize that. Like the saying goes, "If you've never failed, then you've never truly succeeded."


I'm Kel, and this is my story~

5 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk.. busy busy person you are.. xD
    The calls seem serious though :S I hope everythings okay now?
    And be strong Kelvin!! After all, your "the helper" hehehehehheeheh *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not busy, frankly I'm just annoyed. And yeah, the calls are serious, otherwise I'd just ignore them wouldn't I?
    *Glare*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could just switch your phone off...! Or, maybe not seeing as the calls were important...
    Good luck for your tests anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. yeah i guess.. well good on u for picking them up though! Was there anyone else that could help other than you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... couldn't switch it off, it was kinda important. Dad's at work and doesn't carry a phone. Mum can't speak or read English properly, brother and sister are at school. Looks like I'm the only one left ):

    What's worse is what happened at 2am, will blog about that tonight =/

    ReplyDelete