Kel~ My Story: Lucky me... I think xD

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucky me... I think xD



I think I'm prettty lucky today! Why you ask? Well... This morning, I had a ELEC1300: Digital Systems Lab. Unfortunately for me, I had missed the lectures about programming in Assembly Language. I TRIED to learn it over the weekend, but, unfortunately, I was otherwise distracted. Thinking I would just hope for the best and just get through it pass or fail, I walked in to the lab. And, it turns out that my lab parter had already done the unit that comes AFTER this unit, about Assembly. Strange much? Apparently he did that one first because he was going to do this and that one together last year but ended up dropping 1300. I don't mind, it really helped me xD It also helped me understand Programming in Assembly more.

Speaking of programming, I need to start doing more work on OpenGL programming. Out project (40%) was meant to be released last Thursday. G and I were kinda scared when we were shown the demo of the final project. We have to code a "Scene Editor" from scratch. Basically, what it is is a window of a 3d space. Initially, in that space is just the ground. You can rotate and zoom the camera. After that, right clicking opens up a menu and you are able to a number of things. Firstly, you can render any one of 54 pre-rendered models. These include dogs, cats, lizards, frogs, dragons, etc. Basically a whole heap of things. Next, you are able to control the lighting of the 3d space. You can create and move around any number of light sources, casting shadows and causing various light-based shading effects. Furthermore, you are able to change the textures and colours on each of the rendered models. I swear there's more, but we haven't covered it in the unit yet, so the Lecturer didn't bother showing us, I think. So... I have to go and work on my OpenGL programming. Yey.

So anyways, I slept at 2am, because I was on msn with A talking about Kaichou xD A wants to be Misa-chan. I don't mind if she becomes Misa-chan, because then I can see Misa-chan irl xD Anywhos, got up at 7:30, went to uni. Had my lab - which actually finished almost 2 hours early. Yes, we did a 3 hour lab in 1 hour, with full marks - 45/45. Since I had the rare chance of having a break on my busy Monday, I went over to Reid to have some lunch before my tutorial at 1, so that I could go straight to Reid after to work on doing some more Assembly study.

So then I go to my tutorial, and then after my tutorial, I start heading to my usual spot in 3rd Floor Reid. On the way there, just as I pass that old white building along James Oval, A texts me saying she wants to watch more Kaichou but there's not computers free in Reid. I text her back saying she's welcome to watch on my lappy if she wants, and of course I have my hard drive with all the episodes of Kaichou aired to date on me. She texts me again saying she's at the back facing Oak Lawn. This thoroughly confused me, since Reid isn't next to Oak Lawn, but in any case, I walk in the direction of Oak Lawn. She THEN texts me again saying she means James Oval. Much better. Oh and btw at this point, I had already walked 3 circles around 3rd floor Reid.

Finally, I find A. I set up my lappy, plug in the Hard Drive and earphones, and pass it over to A. I then head over to the staircase to make a call home about a message I got. It thoroughly confused me, and so does the person who sent it. Anyways, when I get back, A says she doesn't know how to use my earphones. xD. I explain - this thing goes into your ear. So A starts to watch Kaichou, and I start reading lecture notes. Eventually, I start watching Kaichou too xD Yes, thanks for distracting me with Kaichou, A. Oh, and she's learning Japanese (: Doing quite well, I wrote a few notes for her to look in to in her notebook. A stepped away twice. Both times I put up episodes of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin for when she returned, cause she's scared of it d: Anyways after the second time, A decides to leave. She trips on one of those blocks you stand on to reach the high shelf books, as she was waving goodbye. That's a Facebook moment. xD.

Not long after A leaves, I check the time and OH. IT'S ALREADY ALMOST 5? When I stay at Uni, I NEVER leave between 5pm and 6pm, reason being traffic is HORRIBLE. I'd rather spend some time studying or watching anime than be stuck in traffic for an hour. So anyways I race off to the bus stop. A 107 arrives pretty much as soon as I get there. Along the way, traffic was already getting a little bad. When I reached Esplanade, as soon as I stepped off I saw the 940 go past. I then run up the stairs and across the platforms hoping to make it in time to get on. I did. I also happened to bump into A there. xD

So after I get home, guess what I do? Back to watching Growing Through Life! xD And speaking of which, I feel like another episode now, so I shall end this post here.

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment