Kel~ My Story: Too much watching, much?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Too much watching, much?


Going waaay back... Guava and Custard Apple Snow Egg! Yes, the finale dish of Master Chef Australia 2010. Only reason I'm mentioning this is because A asked if I watched the Junior Master Chef. I didn't. I was at work ): Wanna make me a snow egg, A? d: Hahaha.

Also, Kaichou is almost over. You HAVE to start watching, A! Hahaha.

Okay so... yesterday... Well I didn't really do much. Slept at 1am, and then... well I woke up at 11:30am xD I think it's the latest I've woken up. No idea why. Anyways, I continued to watch "Growing Through Life"... watched about 5 episodes when I was meant to be studying. I have to learn Assembly by 10am Monday, so I can do my digital systems lab. Afterwards I went to work. J Mui ditched us for a concert. Betrayed me.

After work, I was PLANNING to start study but... hahaha. Back to dramas. Kept watching and watching and watching... until 3am. I figured I had to force myself to stop watching. I knew that I could easily not sleep all night and just watch watch watch. Was also on msn with E and A, and on gTalk with S. E was "busy" having her <3<3 time with her hubby xD. A was... well A fell asleep hahaha. Hopefully in her bed, not her lappy ): And S just did manager close shift! Good job S! And so... the end of a long and exceedingly unproductive day... sigh...

Now on to today! Woke up at 10:30, an hour earlier than yesterday but then again I slept later. Got up, and went straight to the lappy and started watching again. Addicted much? xD. So I watched and watched and watched again... while *trying* to learn Assembly. Didn't work. A comes on msn and asks if I sent any more msgs last night, cause she fell asleep d:.

Okay so off to work again! Was a relatively quiet night, although I took and made a 19 pizza order by myself in 4.5 mins... No one helped me ): Everyone else was either busy or "managing" xD I pointed out to S that there is a big difference between "managing" and "running a shift" xD Anyways, the end of a quiet night at work, I come home and... you guessed it, back to the dramas xD Just been watching them till now, and decided to write a blog post. Chatting with E, A and S again.

Oh S says this blog is too detailed. She doesn't mind, she just finds it amusing that I put so much detail into the posts. Do I? xD

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

2 comments:

  1. Wanna make me a snow egg? Lol :P

    Meh, I don't think you put too much detail into your blog. I probably do too. Anyways, it's your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't put too much, but you do? So do I? Or do you? Or do we both? xD Yeahhh it's MY Story, so it will go the way I want it to xD

    And sure, I'll make you one... gimme... 10 yrs to learn how to make one first xD Alternatively, you could make one for me (: I prefer the second option really (:

    ReplyDelete