Kel~ My Story: Stories of my Life~ 5/9

Monday, September 6, 2010

Stories of my Life~ 5/9

So... today... well I slept at 1am, early for me but I was quite tired... like I am now. Recently I've been sleeping earlier. Probably, sleep deprivation has finally got to me, again (:. So I woke up at 10:30 - YES. 9.5 HOURS OF SLEEP. NINE POINT FIVE. THAT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND (SECONDS). That just means I'll be tired the rest of the day. I always feel tired if I oversleep, and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Anyways, then, studehz. Got through quite a bit, seeing as I was quite annoyed by the amount of irritating noise at home. I tried to drown it out with episodes of Rules of Engagement. It worked quite well until I started feeling tired and then I just started watching the episodes. In the afternoon, I was rather surprised when I realized that the house was rather quiet. Then... it got noisy again. Mum asks me why I've been spending so much time at uni recently. This is why.

Then... I had work at 5:30. It was a pretty dead night. Again I just walked around, folded some boxes, chatted. There really wasn't much to do. After J left, someone came up to me and asked if she was my sister. Because... we have the same face. Racist much? xD After talking with S on gTalk, apparently their store did twice as much in sales as we did. Our store really isn't as busy as it used to be. I remember back when we used to have 150-200 pie halves... 2 weeks ago, we had 20 pie halves on a Friday peak.

Now, I've been looking at the viewing stats of my blog and...


Well I wonder how I got US and Canadian Readers... xD

Okay, one person who is REALLY pissing me off right now. Not going to mention any names, and I doubt they would read this, but I hope they don't read it either. When I first met you, you were a bit strange, and always very... carefree. I didn't mind, nor care. Once you started to mess with my friends, I stopped trusting you. Completely. You told secrets to people that I told you not to, you tried to hit on my close friends, and then you just... disappear. A little while later, you resurface... but through what, facebook? Not in person, or even a phone call? And what do you do? You sit around in I don't know where, doing I don't know what, and expect me to do things? I have my life, and I would very much like to live it, not rushing around meeting your demands.

Oh and yes, I am bored because people I was chatting to have all gone to sleep ): And I probably will too. In fact, my mood to study tonight was ruined due to certain events, so I will be sleeping soon.

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

3 comments:

  1. ahahah.. hey! how do you see that stats thing??
    and boo to that person whoever it is.. or maybe... he/she miss u! :O hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go into your Dashboard and click Stats xD
    Yeah boo. No, I HIGHLY doubt they miss me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeahhhh... thats rite! xD
    hey u shud try All Time stats! it's crazyyy.. its like random ppl from heaps of countries come up..

    ReplyDelete