Kel~ My Story: Zzz I'm tired ):

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zzz I'm tired ):



Again, I'm in bed at 9pm... I feel so tired nowadays, I don't know why. Perhaps it's sleep deprivation? Perhaps I just have too much to do? Whatever it is, I don't like it. I feel so tired all the time, it's very demotivational. I feel like I'm getting lazier and lazier. I have a midsem tomorrow. I haven't finished going through all the revision and past papers yet. I'm too tired to. Even if I managed to force myself to start, I'm too tired to concentrate and I'd just forget everything.

In other news, B is moving out after dinner tomorrow night.

That's all I can be bothered to write right now, I might post again later, we'll see.

(SEE? I AM GETTING LAZY.)

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

3 comments:

  1. haha same im not finished with studying :<
    too tired... wakin up tmr at 4am!
    :D
    gluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh me too, I feel so lazy and tired these days too. All I want to do is sleep >.<
    Good luck for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mon: Mmm I was in bed at 9pm, slept at 1am, got up 7:30 and took one last quick 10 min revision session outside the test venue. It helped, but not enough. ):

    @Cass: Yeah I wanna sleep too... but parents gotta go do some stuff soon which means I have to cook dinner. Roast Pork yumyum (:

    And thanks, but it was today hahaha. At 9am.

    ReplyDelete