Kel~ My Story: Slap Quack!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Slap Quack!



Quaaaaackquackquackquackquack. I had my midsem this morning. Backtracking a bit, I slept... *at this point I was called in to work. Now, six hours later, I continue...* Anyways... I slept at 1am, so I wouldn't be as tired for my midsem at 9am. I got up at 7:30, and out the door at 7:40, on the bus at 7:50, and at uni at 8:30. I walked over to the test venue and sat outside, and took out my notes. At this point, T joins me. One intense ten minute study session later, we enter the theatre.

I died in there.

Moving on, after that, I went over to the cafe to get something to drink. I was expecting a call at 10:30 from mum telling me whether or not to print some flyers that we need for the event we're taking part in in HK in 2 weeks time. She was waiting for someone to get over to our house first, since she would let us know if we needed the flyers. We decided not to wait for them. I went and got them printed. $4.20, doesn't matter if we needed them or not since it's not that m uch money. And so I made my way home after that. It is actually the EARLIEST in a LONG time that I've been home on a uni day.

When I get home I decide to watch some videos - will make posts on them later, too lazy right now. Partway through, I get a text from E, asking if I was still at uni. Yes, E, although a Curtin student (Traitor, she was a UWA student last year) often comes to visit UWA. I WAS planning on going to visit curtin today but it was a last minute kind of thing and I don't know who would be free, if anyone at all. So after texting a while, E has to go, so I leave her be, and I continue with my watching. A bit later then, A calls me in for work. My parents had to go up north to pick up a car, and I was MEANT to be cooking dinner. But... since they asked, I agreed. When I got there, the staff on was pretty intense. It was essentially EVERY manager and shift runner that works at the store.

When I get home, it's the day B is moving out. She's been with us exactly 5 months yesterday. She was moving to a homestay that's closer to school than our house. After packing and shoving all her things into the car, I started driving. When we get there, the person she's staying with seems fairly nice. My parents asked me how I knew where the place was... I told them I have friends living nearby. The real reason was because N lives just a few houses down the road. Anyways we then head back home. When I get to the Leach Hwy Murdoch Dr intersection, I almost hit another car as I turned. Why? Because I had already braked, but then mum shouted and I instinctively moved my foot to the accelerator. It was close - very close.

Oh right. The picture. I took it while I was sitting in Reid Cafe after my midsem. (:

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment