Kel~ My Story: Amagami SS 10

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Amagami SS 10



And so we continue out story with out third girl, Nakata-chan. Again, I must immediately protest against her voice, otherwise it's quite a good story. Junichi continues to train Nakata-chan to apply for the waitressing job. However, his sister seems to have other plans in store for them...

This series, although very good, seems to be becoming more ecchi. I mean... Junichi getting Nakata-chan to change behind the desk in 3 minutes into a PE uniform and then into a swimsuit, and suddenly collapsing onto Junichi who just happens to catch her... breasts?

Either way, Junichi tells Nakata-chan that the pajamas she borrowed looked cute on her, and he wishes that he had a sister like her. Nakata-chan immediately tells him that she absolutely doesn't want to be his sister. Could this be...<3? I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment