Kel~ My Story: Happy Misa-Day!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Misa-Day!




Just thought I'd share what I prepared for A for Misa-Day xD (aka Ayuzawa Misaki's Birthday). I left it on her doorstep this morning on my way to a meeting at uni. I spent all day yesterday putting this together, and got quite frustrated a few times because of my sister taking things from my room, losing them, and then claiming she never took them in the first place. I went out to three different stores just to but sharpies to draw the card/banner/whatever ):


I've been busy recently and I love it - no wandering around wondering what on earth I can do. I participated and successfully completed a St John's Applied Senior First Aid course with A, J and G, and 2 of J's friends too. It was actually quite fun as well as interesting. 


*A lies on the floor unconscious*
Me: Hello? Can you hear me? Are you okay? I'm going to squeeze your shoulders. Give me any response if you can feel anything.
A: *pokes tongue out*


In other news, I believe Curtin's Multicultural Week is this week, and they have their Pasar Malam tomorrow night. UWA's Multicultural Week is next week, and our Spring Feast is next Thursday. So much food to look forward to! xD I've been busy designing and putting together the programme guide/booklet for the UWA Multicultural Week. It's been pretty hectic. The photoshop file is over 700MB and at a guess, there's probably over 1500 layers in the 20 page booklet. This lead me to having around 5 hours of sleep over Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, but it's well worth it :D


Come and bring your friends along to our Multicultural Week events! Find out more info at http://multiculturalweek2011.tumblr.com/ :D


I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment