Kel~ My Story: Buhloop!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Buhloop!


J MUI. SADDOFISSHU DAME.


Moving along, I've been lazy to update this recently. Perhaps laziness is the reason I end up not finishing or maintaining projects... nevertheless, I'm updating my blog now. J MUI NO SEI :3. So what's been up recently? Well... exams are coming soon. I'm not too keen about that, even though I'm currently ahead of schedule for my study.

My exams are all in the second week of the exam period. It gives me an extra week to study, but at times I just with it were over and done with. Some people finish exams before I even start. I dislike that. So the past week I've been studying at uni from around 8am until 7pm most days. It's similar to what I did last semester for study, only I'm going during the day instead of at night. Oh and no tuna this time. I'm quite impressed that I managed to get through the notes for one quarter of my unit before lunch yesterday. Sadly, lunch is not something I particularly look forward to, as after lunch, productivity drops drastically. Nevertheless, I'm still ahead of schedule :D

I already had one exam before the start of the official exam period. It was for my most dreaded unit: Embedded Systems. I studied relatively hard for it, and it proved to be somewhat useful - I finished the paper in 10 minutes and got 75%. Means I need a score of 10% for my lab work to pass - which I am 100% sure I have. So I know I've passed Embedded Systems, which makes it one huge thing less to worry about for these exams.

I just had a quick pause, thinking... other than study I haven't done much else recently. I guess that's the life of a uni student for you. Assignment assignment test quiz assignment project project exam. Sigh.

On a somewhat related note, recently I've been a little bit =/ A lot of things are annoying and irritating me, and I don't know why. Well, some of them I know why, but I don't know why in GENERAL that so much stuff is pissing me off. Maybe because of what's happening tomorrow? Or maybe it actually is my subconscious stressing over exams? Either way, I hope this doesn't continue.

Now for a quick SPECIAL SEGMENT on silly quotes. Yes J Mui, this is for you :3

J Mui: I spelled my name wrong.

~~~


While discussing what to watch over lunch...

J Mui: I have Friends!
Me: Really?
J Mui: Yes!
*Myself, A and G laugh*
*J Mui finally gets it and hits G*

~~~


J Mui: Yeah, so I say things.

~~~


J Mui: Train of thought went ZOOM! You can't say chugachuga! Chugachuga doesn't imply that it goes fast!

~~~(And just so it's not all mean for J Mui)~~~


G: Quin's pretty is better.

Now... the big question: WHAT THE...? Oh, you need some context. Ummm... the picture at the start of this post. It's a elecorn: cross between elephant and unicorn. This began with... well I'm not sure about the exact details, but I looked up and J Mui and G were discussing pink elephants... So I drew one :D Then I think we were previously talking about unicorns, so I added a horn, and the elecorn was born. G was given the title "Elecorn", to which he used to his advantage at Jester's, ramming his horn at J Mui. Oh. That reminds me. I also pinned J Mui down at Jesters and hurt my back. It's pretty much better now, but that day it hurt so much while I was walking. Sigh.

Also, the title of this post. Buhloop! It's the sound facebook makes when you receive a new message. Mine goes Whoomp! because I use Rockmelt. My MyAnimeList updater goes "Awwwwwww" when it disconnects from the internet.

Also, since it just came to mind, I'm trying to urge people to buy the new Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, because IT'S AWESOME. I convinced S already, and A is leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy S2, but the Arc is so pretty :3 I'm thinking of asking my uncle to buy me one from HK when he goes back in August/September. I'll have to make sure they don't tell my parents though - they'll go crazy since I just bought my XPERIA X10 in September last year.

:3

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment