Kel~ My Story: Not doing anything so...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not doing anything so...

Well I may have arrived at uni almost 1.5hrs ago, but I still can't do anything... Have you ever had that tingly feeling, or lack of feeling in your hands at the start of the day, when you can't hold a pen? You just can't. Yeah I'm having that now. Since I can't hold my pen I figured... I can still type, so why not blog about it?

Last night we spent... well I spent 14 hours at uni =/ It wasn't as productive as I hoped either. Today I'm probably staying around 10-12 hours depending on when everyone else is staying until - I don't want to be all lonely here ):

From reading my previous post, you would know that I haven't been feeling all that great recently. Feeling a little sick, tired, frustrated - and I don't think it's because of exams. I figured out a few things that are annoying me, but, there's not much I can do about them because it's not anything I have much control over, and that sucks.

On another note, A was silly yesterday. She had an exam at 9am and got up at 8am. She wanted to take the bus to uni for her exam, but with the bad weather, traffic got pretty bad, and it probably would have taken her well over an hour to bus to uni - and she 'woke up' at 8am, not 'left the house' at 8am. She texted me when she woke up asking if it was raining today. I was just about to get off the freeway and make my way to uni, and it was drizzling. She said she hopes she wouldn't be late, to which I asked if she was bussing. She was. Her mum was at work, so that's really all she could do. I was thinking there's no way she's gonna get to uni on time for the exam now... and so I gave J Mui a call, since she was coming to uni anyways. It was faster for her to pick her up rather than have me go all the way back through the freeway and then through the highway, picking her up, and then going back through the highway then freeway then to uni. So もう一度ありがとうでござるJ妹お嬢様!(:

I'm hungry. Sigh.

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment