Kel~ My Story: Stupidity. Pure Stupidity.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stupidity. Pure Stupidity.

Another erm... shortish post today...

Sister is an idiot. Mum keeps asking her whether or not she's received a letter from the uni regarding starting her course this year. She keeps saying no. Mum worries and hasn't been able to sleep the last few nights. Turns out she received one three days ago, and hasn't said a word about it, or done anything about it until today. When you get a University Acceptance letter, you should follow the instructions and accept and apply asap, right? Well... she didn't. The last 3 days she hasn't done anything. This morning... she decided to go out with friends. At night, she's being a complete bitch to everyone because she FINALLY decided to start the online paperwork. The cutoff for her offer was today. She started screaming at mum because she needed information that we moved out of our house when we went to Hong Kong last year. We don't HAVE the information. If you had told us even 4 hours ago we could have managed to find it for you, but no. It's night, and you'r hours away from the cutoff time. You're arrogant and you're not asking me for help until mum and dad are screaming at you asking you to ask me for help. Tomorrow's a public holiday and so we won't be able to get to the papers either. Couldn't you have done all this WHEN YOU RECEIVED THE LETTER?

I just got my dinner and was about to start eating. Mum calls me to help. After the first thing, I go back to my dinner, now cold. I heat it up in the microwave and bring it into my room, hoping not to get disturbed. As soon as I'm about to start eating, again, I'm called to help, and again when I get back my food is cold, and again I go heat it up, and again I return to my room, and again just as I'm about to start eating, I'm called to help. After that time, I came back and food was cold again. Then heated it up again. Then went back to my room again. Then actually managed to eat it this time. Then just moments ago, I'm in bed on my lappy, and she barges in and asks me why her units aren't showing up when she puts the unit codes in. I have never used the timetabling program for that uni, so why the hell are you asking me? Not only did you barge in to my room, and leave the door opened when you left, you also woke the dog up and he started walking around and howling.

This put me in a relatively bad mood. Bad enough that I wasn't able to happily watch Fairy Tail, which under MOST circumstances I really really quite enjoy watching. Sigh. Sadfish.

I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment