Kel~ My Story: Looks like it wasn't a long night after all...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looks like it wasn't a long night after all...


I thought it was going to be - but it wasn't. The night before I ended up not sleeping. I got back from work at 1:30am, watched House until 4am, then TRIED and FAILED to sleep, so I took doggie out to the park at 5:30. Then what I planned to do was go fix a few things at work then go to buy some HARD DRIVES (: But what ended up happening was... well it was a mess at work because whoever ordered stock had ordered waaay too much, so we didn't have anywhere to put it all. It was literally impossible to walk to the back of the cool room because everything was stuck in the way... so I erm... went to work, and did NOT buy hard drives ):

I worked until 9pm. Had some chicken and sushi when I got home - nommy! (: I then proceeded to watch some Burn Notice, while fb'ing and msn'ing as usual. 11:30 began COUNTDOWNING. It wasn't very spectacular really, didn't quite feel like it was New Year's Eve. I slept at 1am. It's very unusual for me xD I woke up a few times though - once at 5;30, 7, 10, and noon. I got a call from the manager at work, V, at noon and decided it's be an even bigger waste of a day than it already had been if I don't get up. Turns out that V, who has just been promoted and moved to another store but was coming back to do a close shift, couldn't. He said he was doing a full day at his new store and would be too much work to do close at our store too, so S was going to close. However, S was busy until 9pm, so he called me to see if I could take the shift from 5-9pm. I said sure - why not? I ended up staying till 10 though, cause S was running late and I wanted to check out a few things and do some paperwork.

It's 2am and I'm working an open shift today, so I should really get some sleep soon.

Gnighties (:

OH OH Before I forget - a guy at work is now totally convinced that J Mui is really my sister (:

Gnighties (:

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:

Gnighties (:
I'm Kel, and this is my story~

No comments:

Post a Comment