Kel~ My Story: Aaand I'm back!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aaand I'm back!

Kel's Blog Version 9001! Yes, it's been a while... a LONG time since I stopped blogging. Really I was just too lazy to write. Even now I've stopped typing 4 times already. xD. I just wanna get this thing started again so I'll save the big recap of the last... I don't know how long... for some other time (:

In general, I think I'll be posting about the general stuff... Uni, Work, Friends, and Anime. xD. Have fun reading, commenting, and/or ignoring posts ^^

General guide to navigation.
Not yet finalized, but so far...
From top to bottom, Left to Right:
  • Banner (Coming SOON)
  • Posts
  • Archive
  • Blog List
  • Tags
  • Followers (aka STALKERS)
  • About Me
  • Shoutbox
  • Footer

    If for some reason you want to look at the old blog, it's still available at this place.

    I'm Kel, and this is my story~
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment